Thermalball® provides acute control of temperature, allowing for both abrupt and gradual energy transfer. They provide extra protection against “freezer burn” and “heating burns” and are easy to use with or without assistance.
Thermal (Hot) Benefits:
To warm, submerge in water and heat in a crock pot. Use caution when removing the ball from heated water.
• DISHWASHER SAFE (top rack
• Moist Heat Therapy for all areas of the body – replace your heating pad, chemical lotions or bags of expensive rice!
• Moist Heat Lumbar support sitting or driving.
• Flexible, contoured massage tool for localized compression therapy.
* Using a Thermalball® warm (heated with water no hotter than 120 degrees F) provides that long lasting thermal source of energy directly focused on the affected areas.
Cryo (Cold) Benefits:
Place ball in the freezer or in a bucket of ice to make the ball feel cold.
• Menopause hot flashes (Supercharged) – direct contact with the temperature center!
• Sciatica nerve pain relief.
• Plantar Fasciitis pain relief.
• Headache relief.
• Lower back and shoulder pain relief caused by muscle stiffness.
• Inflammation reduction.
• Arthritis relief.
• Heel spurs relief.
• Carpal Tunnel pain relief.
• Reduces the risk of heat stroke while sun bathing!